WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Solutions Architect (Post Sales)
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Kubernetes
TITLE(S): Solutions Architect
This Solution Architect will be working in a post-sale environment and is a critical part of our clients’ customer adoption of the Security Platform. They are the day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with our customers and helping guide them to success. You’ll share best practices, provide advice, help develop deployment plans and assist the customers with operationalizing the product to achieve their objectives.
- Lead customer on-boarding experience, adoption, and expansion
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Advise customers on how to best leverage our client to secure their Kubernetes environments
- Identify and escalate problems to the support and engineering teams
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Run periodic business reviews with large customers
- Identify risks to renewals on an ongoing basis, and collaborate internally to remediate customer concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors; with frequent communication cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, up-sell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- 5 years minimum working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Strong consulting or project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Highly data-driven with dedication to following processes
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
Flexibility for travel up to 25% of your time.
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.