WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/wirelessxfactor/743999687348447-product-marketing-manager-san-francisco
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Service mesh
REPORTS TO: VP Marketing
JOB TITLE(s): Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a technical-minded product marketer to be a key member of their small (~20 person) SF-based team. As their first product marketing manager, you will be responsible for evangelizing their products with clear and compelling messaging that resonates with target personas and differentiates their value from the market.
You’ll work with an incredible team in a supportive, friendly environment. The ideal candidate is a storyteller that loves turning complex technology into an engaging, digestible, and simple solution. You possess a unique blend of business acumen, creativity, and a weird but adorable love of software infrastructure.
- Taking a highly technical product and building product messaging that resonates with target users and differentiates the value from others in the market.
- Creating SEO optimized product content for landing pages, press releases, case studies, videos, website copy, user emails, solution briefs, blog posts, and sales enablement assets.
- Building product messaging guides and sales enablement material that communicates the product’s value proposition and its use cases and differentiators.
- Becoming an expert in product competition and positioning.
- Driving go-to-market planning and execution for new products and features and working cross-functionally to ensure a successful launch.
- Experience serving as a product spokesperson to influencers, customers, and partners.
- Field experience with infrastructure, DevOps, and/or IT operations users.
- Cloud native technology experience, especially Kubernetes and/or service mesh.
- Computer science degree and/or experience in product management or evangelism.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.