WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999674593297-new-york-sr-solutions-architect
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Security
REPORTING TO: SE Director
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Product Manager
Our client is seeking a high-energy, experienced Security Solutions Architect. This individual will interface between business and technology and play a critical role in accelerating sales.
- Lead presentations, demonstrations and conversations with senior business & technical audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partners.
- Take ownership of the PoC and deployment process:
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoC tests and findings accordingly
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Prioritize and execute project in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Remain organized and focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation
- Position our client against competitive offerings, and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Train and mentor partner technical staff on correctly positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing deployments
- Improve or develop technical documentation to enable customers and partners
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Provide field feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer (SE) experience
- Minimum of 3+ years Security experience
- Must have good knowledge of exploitation tools and methodologies, notable security solutions and techniques
- Security specific professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and others desirable
- Applicable vendor-specific certifications in the security space.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.