WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Telecommunications
REPORTING TO: VP of Sales
JOB TITLE(s): Sales Director
Our Client is a dynamic, fast-paced, cutting-edge software company that is leading the wireless industry through the shared spectrum revolution. They are disaggregating the wireless networks to allow for new disruptive models for fast, low-cost cloud enabled wireless connectivity solutions. We are taking advantage of the latest cloud services and implementing advanced algorithms to fully automate service creative and delivery. We are looking for leaders who want to revolutionize the way wireless networks are built.
The Key Account Executive will help grow and execute the business strategy for high visibility strategic as an individual contributor under Executive Management guidance in a startup environment. Looking for someone to be the Key Account Executive for the fixed wireless operator market across the USA.
- Initiate, cultivate and maintain relationships and ongoing discussions with individuals at all levels across the organization of target customers including C and VP level executives
- Ensure proper coverage and resourcing for account penetration
- Create and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Maintain a sales pipeline and provide regular updates to senior executives
- Meet and exceed quota for assigned account
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities through new initiatives in existing and new customers in collaboration with sales team
- Drive go-to-market strategy, sales alignment, route-to-market approach with these key partners
- Support building revenue and business plans for new initiatives
- Collect competitive intelligence from the marketplace and work with the marketing, strategy, and product teams to influence product roadmaps and business development initiatives.
- Participate in relevant industry events to ensure our client’s presence and profile are well represented
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, account management, product evangelism, business development or related roles
- Instrumental in helping lead a start-up sales and business development team with measurable success at MSO’s
- Strong technical background in wireless, telco and cloud industry.
- Successful experience selling, managing and closing deals, including complex contract negotiations
- Experience with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales objectives and quotas
- Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Experience designing go-to-market strategies and implementing go-to-market initiatives with partners
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.