WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Enterprise Account Executive
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Kubernetes
REPORTING TO: VP WW Sales
TITLE(S): Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. You’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic territory plans targeting deployments of our clients’ Security Platform. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a go-getter mentality to win business and market share by outsmarting and out-hustling the competition.
- Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Quickly learn/build a fundamental understanding of the market and product
- Generate volume opportunities to deliver a predictable book of business and drive forecast accuracy
- Engage a programmatic approach to demand to generate, develop, and expand your territory
- In close partnership with your Systems Engineer, you’ll demonstrate mid-market account selling strategies into private companies, cloud/digital native startups and companies (i.e. Forbes Cloud 100 companies, SaaS 1000 companies, internet unicorns, and well established SaaS companies w/ less than 2k-3k employees)
- Communicate value propositions to clients and stakeholders that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Bring to bear all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: AE, SDR, tech alliances, marketing, execs, investors, sales ops, etc.
- Have the desire, interest and aptitude to grow in the role to a leadership position; demonstrate this capability by sharing best practices across the company, while mentoring and coaching the Commercial Account Executive and Inside Sales Reps
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
- Up and comer with 5+ years experience in the field
- Domain expertise in DevOps, DevSecOps, virtualization, microservices, containers, Kubernetes, security, and/or cloud native landscape
- Technical enough to cover some accounts while your SE is busy assisting others
- Understand how to win by using Channel partners, and are comfortable with a channel-centric go-to-market approach
- Demonstrated ability to segment accounts across the territory and dig in using the entire ecosystem with a specific focus on partners and marketing (1 to many)
- Have and are able to lead all aspects of the sales cycle with the ability to uncover, qualify, mature, and close new, white-space territories and accounts
- History of exceeding your quota for at least 3 years
- Possess a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to mid-market customers
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.