WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out – we look forward to working with you.
TO APPLY: Developer Advocate
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Native, Security, Service Mesh **Multiple Openings
REPORTS TO: Developer Advocate
Our client is looking for a developer advocate with a passion for security to join their team. Your goal is to drive awareness about securing cloud native infrastructure throughout the development life cycle so that developers can build applications with confidence.
- Accomplished public speaker willing to speak at conferences, Meetups, and other relevant engagements.
- Technical writer with a track record of editorial and educational content
- Referenceable social media persona.
- Autonomous, yet highly collaborative, comfortable in a remote work culture using the tools associated with such a culture.
- Open source software advocate with contributions on GitHub.
- Comfortable coding and hacking on Docker and Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Rancher, Mesos, and other technologies that out solution integrates with
- Blogging, hacking, coding, demonstrating, documenting, educating, speaking, advocating
- Connect with user group members, online and in person, to build personal relationships and understand their needs, usage, journeys, and barriers to adoption
- Produce high quality technical “how-to” content (blogs, webinars, talks) addressing common user needs, latest technology advances, and emerging best practices
- Present at meetups, webinars, conferences, and other ecosystem events
- Provide structured feedback to Product Management to guide product evolution
- Write code where required to support how-to content or presentations
- Build and nurture relationships with influencers and open source leaders
- Support our user group through regular office hours and community channels & forum
- Tweet, create blog posts and other social media to your ideas and grow your ecosystem influence
- Monitor user group growth and health, tracking metrics and running regular user group surveys
- Seek out an understanding of the friction points getting in users’ way and launch & own programs to remove them
- Produce case studies, webinars, and podcasts featuring real users
- Travel regularly (post-pandemic) within the US, and occasionally internationally, to attend or present at conferences, workshops, meetups, and other ecosystem events
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.