WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR, INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Talentxfactor, Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Lightspeedhcm/743999703908679-devsecops-engineer-colorado-springs
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Security
REPORTING TO: Head of DevSecOps
TITLE(S): DevSecOps Engineer
Our client is looking for DevSecOps Engineers based in Colorado Springs to help their growing customer base adopt and develop best practices for creating secure container workflows. They are looking for people who care passionately and want to have a visible impact on the success of the company and customers.
- Working onsite with clients addressing the most challenging strategically important software modernization projections underway anywhere.
- Helping software vendors prepare and harden and containerize their software applications prior to production into secure and mission-critical environments.
- Interfacing directly with our clients’ engineering teams to define and implement critical features sets meeting their customer needs.
- Automating development pipelines whilst ensuring that security and compliance are maintained.
- Help define and implement best practice through the development of policy and compliance rules for software containers.
- Good practical knowledge of cloud/container computing and technologies like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Extensive experience (5+ years) of working with Linux
- Software development experience using Java, Ruby, Go, Python
- Previous experience of working directly alongside customer development teams
- Experience in application integration and modernization is highly desired
- The ability to work unrestricted onsite in Colorado Springs
- The ability to pass necessary background checks
- Excellent communications skills
- Someone who can enhance our company culture built around ‘openness, accountability and kindness.’
Talentxfactor, Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.