WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out – we look forward to working with you.
TO APPLY: Content Marketing Manager
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Native, Open Source
JOB TITLE(s): Content Marketing Manager
Our client is a VC-backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open-source projects include a cloud-native application proxy with more than 2 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Our client’s mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We are looking for a talented content marketing manager with deep writing and editing experience to join our growing team.
As a content marketing manager, you will be responsible for producing high-quality content that resonates with our technical audience. You will work hands-on with engineering, product, and marketing teams to own our editorial calendar and create blog posts, case studies, white papers, technical articles, and reports.
If you are a passionate storyteller and excited about owning the content strategy for a fast moving open-source company, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Own the editorial calendar across our website, blog, and resources library
- Use editorial oversight to establish a single voice for our client
- Suggest creative content ideas that will resonate with our audience
- Lead external writers by directing, managing, and editing their deliverable
- Manage the blog, write and edit articles
- Interview users and customers to write case studies
- Write and review content for third party publications
- You are highly creative and able to transform deeply technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational content
- You have 3+ years of work experience in writing, and editing content
- You are a strong communicator, well organized, and have excellent writing skills
- You are comfortable and familiar with the cloud-native ecosystem
- You have a passion for open source (or at least a genuine interest)
- You have publicly available writing samples
- You are highly proficient and fluent in English
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.