WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out – we look forward to working with you.
TO APPLY: Community Manager
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Native
TITLE: Community Manager
Our clients is creating a new category of services designed to help businesses take control of their cloud operations. We empower people and software to make reliable authorization decisions in dynamic, complex, and large-scale environments with tools that provide direct, real-time visibility and control over applications and infrastructure. They are the company behind the extremely fast-growing Open Policy Agent (OPA) open source project – we deliver industry-leading SaaS software, built on OPA, for cloud-native environments.
Our growing team is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Community Manager to act as a champion for OPA users and contributors from around the world. In this role you will define and implement strategies from the ground up that nurture and grow the OPA community.
In this role you will define and implement programs that:
• Engage and educate new users getting started with OPA
• Highlight awesome contributions from members of the community
• Gather community feedback and guide the direction of the project
• Measure community growth, use case adoption, and more
In this role you will also;
• Support OPA maintainers by helping triage and prioritize GitHub issues
• Help troubleshoot and reproduce bugs raised on GitHub and other mediums
• Work closely with engineering, product, and marketing teams
You might be a good fit for this role if you have:
• 3-5 years of experience working in the cloud technology space
• 2+ years in a technical role (e.g., development, QA, system administration, etc.) or equivalent experience
• Experience building communities and focusing on the people over the technology
• Passion for helping others be successful
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional experience that would be nice to have:
• Experience building and managing web platforms
• Experience in developer advocacy or developer relation roles
• Familiarity with the CNCF ecosystem
• Experience contributing to open source project
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.