WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Monitoring Cloud Scale Data
REPORTING TO: CEO
JOB TITLE(s): VP, Product Management
Are you an experienced product leader with a deep interest in accelerating growth for a market-leading enterprise SaaS company? Do you dream about building a platform that brings data-driven network operations to everyone? San Francisco-based network observability and management company is seeking a high-energy, dynamic VP of Product Management to complement our team. We’re looking for a leader with drive keeping our client the leader in network observability and analytics. You are both an extraordinary manager and hands-on product person who will help us deliver the product strategy and implementation that continues their growth and drives us into new markets.
- Provide leadership for and management of the Product Management team
- Define and maintain the overall product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver products and services that delight customers, in alignment with their vision and goals, expand current markets, and open new ones
- Partner with the CEO and CTO to evolve the long term product vision
- Build, articulate, and own the companies road map
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification
- Enable the Sales and CS teams with training and time in field learning with customers
- Work closely with Engineering to plan and build the company platforms and products
- Partner with BD and Channel to enable their products to integrate with leading ecosystems and products, and be sold by a range of channel partners
- Proven track record in technical product development and management
- Experience leading business growth through cross-company product efforts
- Hands-on experience enabling and coordinating with revenue and marketing functions
- Experience with B2B enterprise SaaS
- Have a strong foundation in networking, system, and distributed systems technologies
- Strongly preferred: Product experience in networking, security, monitoring, and/or analytics, particularly around cloud infrastructure and cloud-native network stacks and approaches (policy, automation)
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.