Monthly Archives: September 2020
WELCOME TO LIGHTSPEED HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. THE LEADERS IN TECH RECRUITMENT:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales Engineers, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Networking space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Enterprise Networking, Security, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Archiving, Storage and Mobility solutions worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
TO APPLY: Solutions Engineer
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer – Solutions Architect with experience in public & private cloud services and technologies, DevOps, CI/CD tooling, PaaS, and Gitops automation. This is a full-time job reporting to the VP of Product & Solutions in Santa Clara, California.
- Work with our clients’ customers, partners & communities to help define end-to-end vertical-specific solutions.
- Ability to write code & documentation to vertical-specific solutions.
- Development teams and customers to define and execute company strategy.
- Anticipate the strengths & weaknesses of technical solutions and align with the product vision.
- Work cohesively across the company including heavy collaboration with engineering, product, product marketing, and sales teams.
- An active participant in community events and projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development in Go, Python & Ruby.
- Experience in the deployment & operating of large front-end/back-end environments.
- Experience building, replicating and automating systems in Azure, GCP, and AWS.
- Experience with cloud instrumentation and infrastructure management tools for deployment Terraform, Helm, Cloudformation, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with security tools, software, and services such as Vault, OPA, Public Cloud KMS’, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog and Grafana
- CI/CD experience (automate build and test pipelines with GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Pipeline as Code, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives
- Manage effectively up, down, and across an organization, including global teams
- Skilled in holding people accountable, establishing high standards of excellence, and stretching their abilities to perform their best work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, EE or equivalent experience
- Self-driven and hands-on attitude is a MUST.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.